19/06/2012

Like this yo!

I really don't understand my teammates sometimes. I don't know if I do it but you rarely even show up for practices and then you complain that you deserve rest because your legs are supposedly 'hurt'. Bitch. PLEASEEEEE. My sprained ankle was terrible! It was like the bone went JVLIBGRTS I only didn't come for one day because I was forced too. The very next day, I was so fucking hyped up about cheer. Even though standing straight was labour for me.

What is the meaning of passion now days?
Is it popularity gain? Do you really want all those scums from the side of the road to be attracted? Sure you're skinny. But you're all fat. No muscle. Why? No strength work. No running. Even 1 lap is a burden for you. No extreme flexing. 

"I have soooo much passion for cheer".
See this hand, it only takes 4 muscles to bitch slap you. And no, I ain't afraid to use it.
MEH MEH MEH MEH.
To a more brighter side,

Seen my headerrr??? It's so simple but OHMERGHERD. I'm in love with it. * self praise* I mean I truly think it's pretty and I ain't going to fish compliments right? HONESTY IS POLICY. 

what.

Blergh. I wish I had a camera. I want to share with you guys this really cool makeup thing I did last night. It's ulzzang but it's not ulzzang at the same time.

FYI, ulzzang is a Korean term for natural or best face. 

P.S. I'm only good in my eyeliner. I hate eyeshadow. Makes me look like a drag queen.
P.P.S I think drag queens are cool. But it doesn't mean I would want to be one. Or bash any. 

No comments:

Post a Comment