18/06/2012

This is Fat Cheerleader speaking.

Welcome abroad ladies and gentlemen. This is Fat Cheerleader speaking. Today we are going to present you a few short perky introductions from our very own Fat Cheerleader. 

what.

I would say 'OMG IGNORE THAT LOL. RANDOM' and shit like that but it's very annoying to see that. Like every random blog I come across either has a picture or the tittle JESUS CHRIST or OMG RAAAAANDOM. I'm not a racist person. No. I enjoy listening to racist jokes though because I know enough to know that they are for humour. Get it? Cheer up. You could always Google search some other Jesus related blogs for your pious needs. I'm not a person to stop you. *inserts smiley face*

I'm fat and cheering. I love it. My passion for cheering has always been evident in my years of living. There is always something to cheer for. But my fat icky genes have pulled my self esteem down to -100000.

I guess the whole point of this blog is to share my experiences and maybe pick up a few more as I realize stuff. I like cheerleading. And being healthy. I like being healthy. And music. Yeah. I like that too.

OMG. SO RANDOM. OMG. IGNOREE.

Told you it's annoying. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment